Students will be equipped with the techniques needed to collect blood and specimen samples. Students will be taught the art of venipuncture, classification of laboratory tubes, preparation of blood smears, urinalysis while maintaining the integrity of the specimen collected for accurate and complete labeling. They will also learn how to work with other bodily fluids and tissue samples.
In our Academy you will be trained to collect blood samples from patients in hospitals, blood banks, clinics, or doctors’ offices by venipuncture or micro-techniques. AVA is equipped with a laboratory room designed to provide a realistic Hands-On experience. American Vocational Academy is an approved testing site for the National Healthcareer Association (NHA).
Students can prepare and take the Phlebotomy Technician exam in our facility. The NHA Certification can be used Nationwide and is the most accepted certification by Hospitals and Laboratories in North Central Florida.
- Training Total Cost: $950
- Down Payment: $250
- The remaining amount is due through a financing plan detailed below.
- Weekly payments starting from $100 for 7 weeks
- Ask for our special financing options, we can build a plan adapted to your needs. Call now at 407.483.7887. Customer support available in English and Spanish.
- In School Financing 0% Interest
- Morning, Evening & Saturday classes.
- FREE Uniform (Scrubs)
- FREE Book & Workbook
- Multiple Class Discount
- Classes in English & Spanish
- Job Placement Assistance
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 8 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Language English, Spanish
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes